Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Report a change of address

If you, or someone you know, has moved into or out of a property, we need to know about it so that we can update our records and let all relevant departments know.

There may be many different reasons for someone occupying or vacating a property, please choose from one of the questions below.

If you are a landlord, you will need to complete a change of tenancy form.