Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility

Report a house move

If you have moved house, you'll need to let us know so that we can send you a new council tax bill.

You will also need to register to vote at your new address.

If you claim Housing Benefit / Council Tax Reduction

If you are a benefit claimant, please go to the change of circumstances form. Once you've completed this, all relevant departments, including council tax, will be informed. You don't need to complete the 'change of address' form above.

If you're a Landlord

If you've had a change in tenancy, please complete the change in tenancy form.

Nursing homes

Tell us that someone has moved into a nursing home.

If someone has died

If you have not yet registered the death, you don't need to complete this form. The registrar will collect all relevant details and send them on to a number of different agencies. This process is called  'Tell us Once'.

If you have already registered the death, but chose not to use Tell us Once, please complete the form below.

Tell us when someone has passed away.