- Recycling could save your business money.
- Recycling is cheaper than sending your waste for disposal.
- Together we can reduce the environmental impact of waste disposal.
What services do we offer?
In addition to general rubbish collections our new recycling service provides
- Collections for a range of materials - paper, mixed recyclables (glass bottles & jars, cardboard, plastic bottles, food tins and drink cans) and organic waste (food and garden plant waste)
- Local and reliable service delivery
- Competitive prices - fixed for the year with interest free payment options
- Regular collections including Bank Holidays (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day)
- Fortnightly collections
- Additional services for one off events
- to suit your needs
What can I recycle?
Paper - office paper, white envelopes, newspapers & magazines and telephone directories.
Mixed recyclables - glass bottles & jars, plastic bottles, food tins & drink cans, cartons and cardboard.
Organic waste - food scraps, apple cores, tea bags, and garden plant waste.
How much will it cost?
- Exact prices will depend on the number and size of containers you have.
- It is cheaper to recycle than throw rubbish away.
- If your recycling bin contains incorrect materials you will have to pay to have it emptied or remove the incorrect items and wait for the next scheduled collection.
For more information or a quote