What services do we offer?
We collect general rubbish and materials for recycling from a range of businesses across the Staffordshire Moorlands.
We offer -
- Local and reliable service delivery.
- Competitive prices - fixed for the year with interest free payment options.
- Regular collections including Bank Holidays (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day).
- A flexible range of collection frequencies including seasonal variations.
- Extra collections at short notice and additional services for one off events.
- to suit your needs.
Help us to empty your bins
- We will only collect commercial waste presented in a commercial waste bin or sacks purchased from this council.
- Ensure the waste is as described in the Duty of Care.
- Do not include liquid or hazardous wastes for collection.
- Provide safe vehicular access to our containers.
- Place only acceptable items in your recycling container. We are unable to empty grey or brown bins containing incorrect items.
- Ensure your waste is accessible from 7am on the day of collection.
- Do not leave any excess waste or recycling for collection unless by prior arrangement.
- Report a missed bin within 2 working days otherwise we will be unable to return until the next scheduled collection.
- Keep bin lids closed at all times and ensure sacks are tied at the necks.
- Provide one month's notice in writing if cancelling a contract.